Wednesday, 21 January 2015

Music Machine 30 remade and remodelled

I have finally finished rebuilding Music Machine 30 from its original wooden construction to a clear perspex frame.



Apart from the design (which I did using Freecad software) the only other change is that I have used a Raspberry Pi B+ instead of the model B I was using before. 

There are some 3D printed parts - the hammers that sit on the motors:


and the structural supports in the four corners:


The whole project has been completed at FabLab Devon in Exeter Library using their laser cutter and 3D printers.






Here's a link to the original post about Music Machine 30.

And here's a video of it in action:

No comments:

Post a Comment